Web Designing has become so easy and simple these days and all thanks to the so many easily accessible list of best Web Design Softwares out of which some are free and some are paid. To have a clearer view, we present you list of the best web design softwares in 2018. You can decide which one is best suited for you from the list of softwares. So, do the smart work and let the technology do the hard work for you.
If you are an amateur in the field of web designing and looking for a great kick-start then the house or list of web design softwares available on the Internet is open for you. Fully feature-loaded best web design softwares are here to please you with amazing customizations to build a WordPress site as per your needs. For professional designers and for newbies too, this comprehensive list of free web development software has a lot to offer.
List of Best Web Design Softwares
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe muse
- NetObjects Fusion
- Google Web Designer
- Microsoft Expression Web
Best Web Design Softwares
For your convenience, we have compiled and divided the list of best web creation softwares into 3 categories. The first 15 discussed best web design softwarse are the ones, which are feature-rich, well-established and currently, dominating the web development industry. Next 6 web design softwares is equally popular but they have come up with some new features along with the previous ones. Last, but not the least, 8 best web design softwares are currently not very trending in the industry and therefore they are discontinued by their respective companies. You may also read ways to improve your site design, actionable design ideas for site that converts or SEO friendly web designs. So let’s dive in and check out the top web Design Software of 2018.
Best Web Design Softwares Compared (2018)
|Best Web design Softwares||Price||Average Rating||Cross Browser Compatibility||Multilingual Support|
Essential Best Web Design Softwares (Review)
1. TemplateToaster ($49)
TemplateToaster is the best web design software is one of its kind and creating a buzz in the website development market with its high-end site design and immensely powerful yet easy to use drag and drop style editor. Any template created with it are flawless, responsive in nature and compatible with all existing standard browsers. The amazing feature of it which makes it stand apart from other web creation software is that it authorizes you to create your own custom module or widgets. The biggest advantage of using it is that it is a downloadable Windows application which lets you work offline as well in your own local machine. You can check different editions of TemplateToaster web page design software is available at purchase page.
Key features of TemplateToaster website design software
- It offers you an advanced WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to give you more effective visual editing.
- Advanced WYSIWYG editor includes features such as image browse, font properties, text indenting, hyperlinking, tables.
- Gives you an easy drag and drop option to build the website of your choice without any hassle.
- Supports Responsive site Design.
- Compatible with all the standard browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Safari, Opera etc.
- An advanced option to draw and add Custom widget, module positions and regions.
- Gives you an automatic inclusion of social media buttons such as Twitter, Linkedin, and Facebook in your template. You just simply have to insert and configure it.
- Slideshow improves the engagement to your website and gives the overview of your business. It has a huge library of the advanced inbuilt slideshow to choose from.
- You will find a full-fledged library of Logos, Images, Textures, Graphics in TemplateToaster and freedom to use them as per your business requirements.
- Hundreds of Predefined Color Scheme are available. You just have to hover the color scheme to get the preview of that.
- Comes with an inbuilt FTP (File Transfer Protocol) to transfer your responsive templates/themes or design to the hosting server. It plays an essential for CSS/HTML websites.
2. Adobe Dreamweaver ($29.99/month) -best website creation software
Adobe Dreamweaver is the most trusted web development software around the globe. You can easily build your website with it. Dreamweaver was originally created by Macromedia in the year of 1997 and later in the year, 2005 Adobe bought its rights. It is available for Windows and MacOS. You can check the 7 days free trial.
Key features of Dreamweaver
- Provides you WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor, which gives you more user-friendly interface.
- Authorize you to make an amazing site with the phenomenal design of your choice.
- It can give you a more realistic view of the page while you are designing it and can make changes there and then only.
3. CoffeeCup ($189)
It is serving the website design industry for more than a decade now and the features which it offers, are immensely powerful. It is an HTML editor which gives a great working site without any hassle. Like a good coffee delivers a great taste same way a good tool like CoffeeCup delivers a great website.
- Can create HTML or CSS files from the scratch.
- Can easily develop site menus or nested menus. As the navigation over the site directly depends on the menu on the website.
- As soon as you type the code, the code completion automatically suggests the related tags.
- An amazing feature called ‘split-screen’ allows you
to preview your website right below the code you are writing.
There is an inbuilt FTP uploader which enables you to publish your website anywhere you want to. Either by using your own server or by using some hosting, just simply add the respective FTP settings and you are good to go.
4. Xara ($49.99)
Xara is capable enough to deliver you a fully operative site with a great blend of color scheme, fonts, placing and delivering the accurate information about your business or product. Therefore a site builder like Xara which gives you the freedom to add whatever you like in your website becomes the hot choice of any designer.
- It uses the “WYSIWYG” (What You See Is What You Get) editor, which gives you the exact results without writing any code.
- Comes in two version i.e basic and Premium and it offers you more advanced web and graphic designing features as compared to the basic version.
- There are a number of templates present in the catalogue from which you can choose one for your site.
- Website design software makes customization so easy with its drag and drop option.
- Huge collection of widgets to choose from.
- You can easily create a responsive site. No matter on which device you view your site, the site share absolute compatibility with each device.
5. Adobe Muse ($24.99/month)
The best thing about this web design tool and software is that you don’t have to use any sort of code while designing your website. By using Adobe muse you can create static sites. If you are a professional designer then this web design software would be no less than a boon to you because of its abundance features.
- It gives you the authority to add external tools such as blogging and e-commerce in your site.
- No expertise in coding required.
- You can directly implement the prebuilt themes and widgets available with the Adobe Muse without getting into the mechanism of coding.
- By using this website design software you will get no less than professional results without having to get into the complexity of coding and all.
To create a perfect site you need to have a perfect set of tools and openElement is one of the amazing tools available online. openElement is a competent and intuitive web authoring program. It gives you the authority to work on the professionally designed templates or from scratch. It is an open source and widely used website design software.
- Uses WYSIWYG (What You See Is What Get) interface for amazing results.
- Supports all the latest technologies such as CSS, HTML5, jQuery and the end product is responsive in nature.
- It is smart enough that it automatically generates the required code for the called action which means you don’t have to write any code, the software will do the required on your behalf.
- Sites created are responsive which means your will work as fine on the smartphone or tablets as it will work on the desktop.
- This website design software is easy to work for beginners and smooth for the repetitive work for professionals and make the site more user-friendly.
- The site created with it is SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.
- Drag and drop option is available with this web creation software to make things easy especially for newbies.
- It is compatible with browsers such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista.
7. Pinegrow ($8/month)
- It is an HTML and CSS editor which lets you work with HTML elements and CSS visually.
- Lets you build your page with highly effective website development tools for editing, deleting, moving, replicating HTML elements.
- Provides you the visual tools to work with Bootstrap 3 and 4, plain HTML, and WordPress.
- Pinegrow lets you build and design pages.
- Multi-page editing gives you the multiple views of the page.
- It gives you easily drag and drop
- You can edit your page visually and via code at the same time.
8. NetObjects Fusion ($129.95)
NetObjects Fusion is another powerful web creation software. It works great both for beginners and for professionals as well. Intuitive wizards for beginners and professionally build templates help you to design your site without much effort. It gives responsive sites with e-commerce capability.
- Fusion has WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor to give you exactly what you need.
- Offers you easy to deal drag and drop option that you don’t have to do the difficult coding at all.
- Has a huge library of free templates to choose from. According to your need, you can choose as many templates as you want.
- It has a great intuitive interface that even after being a beginner, you can get your site online without much hassle.
- If you want to have an e-commerce site then you can choose the various payment methods as per your requirements and can include that in your site.
- You will get an integrated SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to get your site a good amount of traffic.
9. RapidWeaver ($89)
RapidWeaver is a powerful framework created exclusively for the Mac. Splendid features of RapidWeaver such as Stacks, Foundation and Drag and Drop options would give a simpler hold over the entire process along with the freestyle themes. RapidWeaver is well-crafted web creation software to make a fully responsive site.
- RapidWeaver is so easily understandable that you can build your site without any external help.
- A great collection of inbuilt themes and facility of third party themes usage.
- Websites built are fully responsive in nature.
- No coding required.
- Websites are entirely Search Engine Optimized and do great at Google’s SEO techniques.
- This web development software has its own built-in FTP (File Transfer Protocol) therefore there’s no need for external FTP.
- Hundreds of ad-ones are available with the RapidWeaver which makes your task much more easier.
- Whatever changes you would make to the site can be viewed in real-time.
- It has all the essential elements required for Mac.
10. Google Web Designer
Technology never stops growing and the advancement of the technology can be easily seen in the latest web development software which enables a user to create a world of its choice just by doing a simple set of actions that too without writing any code. It is one of the latest examples of the advancement. The newly added features of it will blow your mind.
- Google Web Designer is a great program for creating amazing HTML5 designs, motion graphics and animations for the platforms like Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- Other products by Google such as Google Drive, Google Adwords, Google, DoubleClick Studio are effortlessly integrated with it.
- With the help of CSS3, any 3D content can be made and manipulated easily.
- The toggling between the modes is easy. While creating a 3D animation you can easily switch to the code view in order to make any changes and that changes can be seen by switching to the design view.
- There are a variety of preprogrammed components to use.
- Shape or Pen tools or Tag tool are available to create your own design. The all-new Gradient Editing Tool is also there to give that extra shine to your design.
- The pre-programmed web components give the added functionality to the design. The default components are iFrames, maps, tap area, YouTube, image gallery.
- You can use multiple pages for your single product and this feature you the strong and clear hold over the product.
- Another amazing feature is that you can connect your physical gesture with events such as by tilting, shaking or rotating the smart device you can react to touch. There are many preset events that can be used or you can create your own.
- You can create responsive ads as well. Click here to check out the official site of it.